Looking for exceptional people
We're a team of builders and engineers, entrepreneurs and artists, bookkeepers and doorkeepers, developers and handymen, experts and laymen, lawyers and negotiators, inventors and investors, marketers and educators, technicians and mathematicians, singers and drummers, thinkers and runners, writers and readers, implementers and controllers, speakers and listeners, and presenters and sellers - who are all passionate on what we do.
We are always on the lookout for exceptional people. Are you interested in building the future of currency and payments? Digital currency is a technology with endless possibilities - it can connect the billions of unbanked in the world to the global economy. If you want to breathe new life into financial services where you roll up your sleeves and make a measurable impact, then get in touch with us.
Please forward your CV including a cover letter containing brief answers to the following questions:
- Do you own digital cash?
- What are your favorite use cases for Bitcoin?
- What is the first thing you would do at Payment21®?
We are hiring!
Current Job Openings:
Product Manager Crypto-Currency at Payment21.com
Location: St. Margrethen SG, Switzerland.
The Product Manager Crypto-Currency is responsible for all products and services on Payment21.com. This position focuses on financial services that provide digital cash solutions to e-commerce merchants and institutional clients. You manage the full lifecycle including project management from initial discussions with clients to the delivery of products and services.
- Keen interest in blockchain technology and the Bitcoin protocol
- Business-minded person with a penchant for engineering
- Outstanding communicator with very good writing skills
- Experience with crypto-currency exchanges
- Know-how in the online payments sector
- German & English language skills
- Ready to do hands-on work
Key Tasks Client-side
- Engage with clients and prospects through email, chat and phone
- Create product forecasts, business cases, and benefits models
- On-boarding of clients including integration & maintenance
- Analyzing client`s technical requirements
- Implementation of client`s needs
Key Tasks Product-side
- Product management and project administration through hosting daily phone conferences with internal and external teams
- Prepare procedures, training manuals and documentation for engineers, admins, sales staff, help desk
- Execute cross-functional business requirements for ongoing enhancement of products and services
- Copy-editing of technical writings, regulatory compliance documents and marketing material
- Develop new features for our payment processing operations and digital cash trading desk
Key Tasks Tech-side
- Executing development sprints including reaching sprint goals on time
- Scheduling and coordinating of developers based on an agile process
- Reviewing approach documents and implementation plans
- Facilitating communication among team members
- Writing specifications and use case discerptions
- Training of non-technical staff
- Manual user testing
- Opportunity to work on a wide range of challenges
- Work on a big idea that is changing the world
- Own your projects from conception to launch
- Gain valuable experience and grow with us
- Build your career at a great place to work
- Competitive compensation
- Please email your CV to support (at) payment21.com.
- Include a cover letter outlining your motivation.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to perform a test over the web.