Capitalize on Payment21®'s connectivity with settlement banks
Payment21® connects you with financial institutions (FIs) to enable you to send Check 21-files according to settlement bank specifications. This single point of connectivity gives you a more efficient way of working with settlement banks.
Check 21 EPO by Payment21® is a Software as a Service (SaaS) that has the unique functionality of being the switching hub through which third parties can transmit Check 21-files to banks for settlement. This allows you to capitalize on the connectivity Payment21® has established with settlement banks.
Ultimately, Payment21® is the single point of connectivity – giving you a more efficient way of working with settlement banks.
The benefits of Check 21 EPO to third-party software providers and merchants:
- Eliminates the inefficiencies of establishing and maintaining connectivity with multiple banks
- Offers the flexibility of choosing from a vast selection of banks, which makes your marketing efforts stronger
- IT resources are not tied up interfacing with multiple banks
The benefits of Check 21 EPO to banks:
- Streamlines Check 21 operations since banks receive the transactions for settlement processing from Payment21® in the format they define
- Eliminates inefficiencies resulting from having to establish and maintain connectivity with disparate third parties
- IT resources are more cost-effective because they’re used for core banking activities