Payment21® can be integrated rapidly via our API technology
The Payment21® Application Programming Interface (API) is an HTML-based solution that allows your customers to select an alternative payment method on your website using digital cash and other major payment methods to pay for goods and services online.
Customer data and payment information can be transmitted safely from your website to our database via the API linkage. We offer different ways to integrate our application programming interface depending upon the size and needs of your website. The Payment21® APIs provide a secured, lightweight and accurate method by which to communicate and send/receive highly sensitive data with or without leaving your cashier page.
Payment21® provides two types of APIs
- Crypto Payment API enabling merchants to accept digital currency
- Crypto Wallet API allowing users to securely use digital currency
Benefits of using our APIs
- Customizable integration that fits your needs
- Your website attracts tech-savvy customers who don't want to pay by credit card
- Our APIs are safe and easy to implement
- Payment21® allows you to accept customized digital money from all over the globe
- Your developers integrate a viable payment method quickly
Out of the box solutions
In addition, we offer further integration methods to suit each individual merchant's needs:
- Payment21® Button is the easiest integration method. All you need to do is copy and paste a short HTML code in order to route traffic to Payment21®. This solution is designed especially for small merchants.
- Shopping Carts like CS-Cart, Magento or OpenCart can be easily integrate, so you are able to set up Payment21® in your online shop with minimal effort.