Exchange Over-The-Counter: Buy and sell Crypto with a Trusted Counterparty!
Try our digital currency converter and calculate exchange rates in real-time.
Whether you're buying or selling digital currency, our OTC Exchange grants secure connectivity to stable and deep liquidity for qualified clients. We are a veteran over-the-counter market-maker for bitcoin, ether and many other crypto coins and token. Our firm is a registered financial intermediary offering same-day pre & post-trade processing, and a dedicated account manager for investors.
Currency Converter provides Fair Value Rate
Payment21® consolidates market depth from multiple exchanges to quote a Fair Value Rate (FVR). Our crypto trading engine pulls market data from market places with adequate liquidity and withdrawal capability around the world. The order books across all qualifying exchanges are merged into a consolidated feed composing the Fair Value Rate. The FVR shows digital currency compared to foreign exchange rates providing clients with recommended average prices reflecting actual market conditions.
Our company operates an enterprise-level OTC-brokerage processing domestic and international buy and sell transactions. Payment21.com renders over-the-counter market making services, and tailor-made trading to institutional investors, qualified investors, and selected retail investors. Dealing with us comes with limited counterparty risk as we supply a secure gateway and provide the legal framework to trade digital currency in an AML-compliant way.
Buy and sell digital currency with a regulated partner
Our OTC Trading Desk leverages long-standing partnerships with leading cryptocurrency exchanges and bitcoin-friendly financial institutions. We offer a fully compliant and most safe way to exchange the major digital currencies on the market. Currently, our brokerage offers trading opportunities in the digital money ecosystem for the following cryptocurrencies:
- The Bitcoin network is working successfilly since 2009
- Bitcoin is the gold standard of cryptocurrency
- Synonymous, transparent & decentralized
- The first and most secure digital currency
- Used by over 75 financial institutions for cross-border payments
- Incredibly fast transactions on a scalable network
- Capacity of 1500 transactions per second
- Extremely low transaction fees
- Coins are all pre-mined
- Takes 2.5 minutes to generate a block, compared to Bitcoin's 10 minutes
- Based on the same open source code foundation as Bitcoin
- High number of coins in circulation, 84 million to be precise
- Can handle higher volumes of transactions than Bitcoin
- It's inventor developed programs which are executed on the blockchain, called smart-contracts
- Ethereum platform is used to develop decentralized applications
- Often used to raise funds for blockchain projects
- Also called the "Mac" of cryptocurrency
Bitcoin Cash, BCH
- Increased the block size to address the Bitcoin scalability problem
- Created in August 2017, it is a fork of Bitcoin
- Lower transaction fees